See http://ncmajobs.com, our national association, for more job opportunities nationwide.
Regional job vacancies are found below. If you have local job announcements, please email us here.
- Lead Subcontracts Administrator, Leidos
- Visit https://careers.leidos.com/jobs/5106000-lead-subcontracts-administrator?tm_job=R-00029503-OTHLOC-0088&tm_event=view&tm_company=2502&bid=370 for more information.
Job #: R-00029503-OTHLOC-0088
Location: Orlando, FL
Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the time
Potential for Telework: Yes
Clearance Required: None
Referral Eligibility: Eligible
The Subcontract Administrator assists in the preparation and administration of subcontracts, task orders and subsequent amendments consistent with client requirements government regulations and procurement policies/procedures. Reviews client solicitations received by company.
- Procurement Experience
- The SCA should have experience executing and administering labor staffing/construction service type contracts… with wage determination requirements and Davis Bacon Act.
- SCA should be able to identify risks between contract types, T&M (Time and Materials)/FFP (Firm Fixed Price) mainly and make sound judgment on which contract type to award.
- 2 - 5 years of purchasing-related experience
- Experience with the Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) process is required.
- Requires a working knowledge of Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR/DFAR).
- Requires some knowledge of business principles in areas such as procurement, business and contracts law, accounting and standard operating procedures.
- Proficiency in the Cost Point and Maximo platforms.